Self-guided fishing trips for those who want to experience remote Alaska!
To the adventure seekers, the lovers of nature and wildlife, the ones drawn to new places and experiences, to those wanting to test their knowledge, add to their experience, or just prove to the world that you can take on damn near anything...
We've got you.
Salmon Run Fishing Lodge is a remote, self-guided fishing lodge located approximately 40 miles west of Juneau, Alaska. We specialize is personalized, small-group trips with a family style environment and unrivaled Alaskan experiences.
- 5 days and 6 nights in remote Southeast Alaska
- Round trip float plane transportation to and from Juneau, AK
- Fully equipped 19' Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor
- Salmon and Halibut rod, reel and tackle
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airlines.
- Up to two airline approved fish boxes per guest (more can be purchased if you catch over 100 lbs. of fish!)
- Rain gear, including rubber boots