Alaska Fishing Packages
5 days / 6 nights Fishing Packages Available
Sunday evening – Saturday morning
- Round trip transportation from Juneau to the lodge in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
- Fully equipped 19′ Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor, depth finders, rain covers and all Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, real and tackle
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airlines
- All rain gear, including boots
- Two 50 lbs. airline approved fish boxes (more can be purchased if guests catch more than 50 lbs. of fish)
- All meals, including an early breakfast, hot breakfast, sandwich and sack-lunch bar, and dinner with dessert
- Lodging: private hotel style rooms with bathrooms in each.
- Laundry facilities
- Alcoholic Beverages – You may purchase alcohol when in Juneau and bring it with you on the float plane
- Gratuities – Suggested 10% of your per person rate
- Fly fishing gear – Guests are welcome to bring their own gear as there are great rivers near the lodge that are excellent for fly fishing!
- Any lost or damaged items such as down rigger weights, down riggers, broken fishing rods, damaged propellers or lower units, damaged motors, etc.
- 7 day fishing license or king stamp. Please purchase licenses prior to your visit from the Alaska Fish and Game website here.
Pricing is per person.
2020 Available Dates:
June 21 – June 27: 2 boats available
June 28 – July 4: 3 boats available
July 5 – July 11: 4 boats available
July 12 – July 18: 4 boats available
July 19 – July 25: 3 boats available
July 26 – Aug. 1: 1 boat available
Aug. 2 – Aug. 8: Full
Aug. 9 – Aug. 15: Full
Aug, 16 – Aug. 22: Full
Aug. 23 – Aug. 29: Full
Aug. 30 – Sept. 5: 3 boats available
Sept. 6 – Sept. 12: 4 boats available
Sept. 13: Season Closed