5 days, 6 nights \ All-inclusive
Arrive at the lodge Sunday evening, enjoy 5 full days of fishing in the beautiful Excursion Inlet, AK and then return to Juneau the following Saturday morning!
2019 per person Rate:
2020 per person Rate:
* Half due upon booking with the remainder due by May first.
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, real and tackle
- Round trip transportation from Juneau the lodge in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing
- All meals, including an early breakfast, hot breakfast, sandwich and sack-lunch bar, and dinner with dessert
- All rain gear, including boots
- All lodging
- Laundry services
- Fully equipped 19′ Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor, a fish finder and all required safety equipment
Alcoholic Beverages – You may purchase alcohol when in Juneau and bring it with you on the float plane
Gratuities – Suggested 10% of your per person rate
Fly fishing gear – You’re welcome to bring your own!
Any lost or damaged items such as down rigger weights, down riggers, broken fishing rods, damaged propellers or lower units, damaged motors, etc.
7 day fishing license. purchase yours prior to your visit at here
* Weather can occasionally affect scheduled flights. If due to weather or any other unforeseeable reason, are unable to make it to the lodge, you are responsible for your own additional hotel and meal costs . Salmon Run Fishing Lodge, nor any participating airlines will assume any additional expense.
** It is incredibly difficult to get supplies to and from the lodge. Please be careful with all equipment while staying with us. If something is broken or lost you will be responsible for the cost to replace the item.