5 days / 6 nights Packages Available
$3,200 / person
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, real and tackle
- Round trip transportation from Juneau to the lodge in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airlines
- All meals, including an early breakfast, hot breakfast, sandwich and sack-lunch bar, and dinner with dessert
- All rain gear, including boots
- Lodging: private hotel style rooms with private bathrooms in each.
- Laundry services
- Fully equipped 19′ Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor, a fish finder and all Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages – You may purchase alcohol when in Juneau and bring it with you on the float plane
- Gratuities – Suggested 10% of your per person rate
- Fly fishing gear – Guests are welcome to bring their own gear as there are great rivers near the lodge that are excellent for fly fishing!
- Any lost or damaged items such as down rigger weights, down riggers, broken fishing rods, damaged propellers or lower units, damaged motors, etc.
- 7 day fishing license or king stamp. You can purchase licenses prior to your visit from the Alaska Fish and Game website here.
2020 Fishing Season Begins In: