How to Book:
1. Pick your week. (Take a look at the chart below to check availability).
2. Send us an email with your first and last name, number of your party, which week you'd prefer to book, and a second choice week.
3. We'll help you pick a week best suited for your group and get your spot reserved!
4. Payment: We require half down upon booking to reserve your spot, with the remainder due by 05/1/2021. We accept PayPal and checks mailed to:
Salmon Run Fishing Lodge
4918 Blue Grouse Place
Billings, MT 59105
(It's been a hard year, we get it. to ease the burden a bit, we've decided to offer a couple payment plans. Ask us about them when you call to book! )
Pricing is per person.
5 days / 6 night Packages Available
Sunday evening – Saturday morning
- Round trip transportation from Juneau to the lodge in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
- Fully equipped 19′ Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor, depth finders, rain covers and all Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, real and tackle
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airlines
- All rain gear, including boots
- Two 50 lbs. airline approved fish boxes (more can be purchased if guests catch more than 50 lbs. of fish)
- All meals, including an early breakfast, hot breakfast, sandwich and sack-lunch bar, and dinner with dessert
- Lodging: private hotel style rooms with bathrooms in each.
- Laundry facilities
- Alcoholic Beverages – You may purchase alcohol when in Juneau and bring it with you on the float plane
- Gratuities – Suggested 10% of your per person rate
- Fly fishing gear – Guests are welcome to bring their own gear as there are great rivers near the lodge that are excellent for fly fishing!
- Any lost or damaged items such as down rigger weights, down riggers, broken fishing rods, damaged propellers or lower units, damaged motors, etc.
- 7 day fishing license or king stamp. Please purchase licenses prior to your visit from the Alaska Fish and Game website here.
2021 Available Dates:
June 13 – June 19: 4 boats available
June 20 – July 26: 4 boats available
June 27 – July 3: 4 boats available
July 4 – July 10: 4 boats available
July 11 – July 17: 3 boats available
July 18 – July 24: 1 boat available
July 25 – July 31: Full
Aug. 1 – Aug. 7: Full
Aug, 8 – Aug. 14: 3 boats available
Aug. 15 – Aug. 21: 1 boat available
Aug. 22- Aug. 28: 4 boats available
Aug. 29 – Sept. 4: 4 boats available
Sept. 5 – Sept. 11: 4 boats available
Sept. 12: Season Closed