So, what kinds of fish will you catch?
Limits listed are for non-resident anglers!
- King Salmon28 inches or greater in length, one per person per year.
- Silver, Chum, Pink, and Sockeye Salmon16 inches or longer: 6 of each species per day, 12 of each species in possession. Less than 16 inches: 10 per day, 10 in possession (in combination).
- HalibutNo size limit! (One of the many benefits of choosing a self guided adventure!) 2 per day, per person.
- Pelagic Rockfish: Black, Dusky, Yellowtail, Widow and Dark5 per day, per person. No size limit.
- Non-Pelagic Rockfish: Quillback,Yelloweye, Tiger, Copper, China and Silvergray1 per day, 1 in possession, no size limit. Annual limit of 1 Yelloweye Rockfish.
- Dolly Varden10 per day, per person. No size limit.
- Tanner and Dungeness CrabIn combination: 3 males, 5½ inches minimum size for Tanner Crab, 6½ inches minimum size for Dungeness Crab.
- Shrimp3 pounds or quarts (whole or deheaded) – no size restrictions.