Ready for a trip to Alaska?
Salmon Run Fishing Lodge is located in the BEAUTIFUL Excursion Inlet, Alaska. We’re about 40 miles west of the state’s capital, Juneau, and accessible only by plane or boat.
The lodge is perched at the edge of the water looking west towards the town of Gustavus, Alaska, the gateway community to Glacier Bay National Park . Facing south are the Porpoise Islands and the Icy Strait, which is the go-to area for the best whale watching in southeast Alaska.
We’re a smaller lodge and specialize in groups of 12-16. We like it that way because well, we like people, and we like getting to know you and be able to personalize your trip into what YOU want.
The lodge is cozy, the fishing is incredible and the sights are awe-inspiring
We can’t wait to share the magic of Alaska with you!
- Jeff & Kim, Kayla & Jake, Hailey & Jessie, Ashlynne and Brynlee
5 days and 6 nights in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
Sunday evening – Saturday morning
- Round trip transportation via float plane from Juneau, AK to the lodge in Excursion Inlet
- 19' Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motors, depth finder, rain cover and all Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, reel and tackle
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealer, freezing and boxing for airlines
- Rain gear: jacket, pants and boots
- All meals: hot breakfast, sack lunches, dinner and dessert each day
- Lodging: hotel style rooms with twin bunks and a full bed, private bathrooms and showers in each room
- Laundry facilities
- Fly fishing gear: guests are encouraged to bring their own if they would like!
- Lost or damaged items (guests will be responsible for lost or broken gear)
- Alcoholic beverages and mixers: alcohol and mixers may be purchased in Juneau and brought with you on the float plane.
- Gratuities: industry standard is 15%
Pricing is per person.