Ready for a trip to Alaska?
A trip to remote southeast Alaska is the perfect getaway for you, your family and friends!
Salmon Run Fishing Lodge is located in the BEAUTIFUL Excursion Inlet, Alaska. We’re about 40 miles west of the state’s capital, Juneau, and accessible only by plane or boat. Our location grants us many of Alaska’s wonders and we love being able to share our adoration and enthusiasm for this wonderful place!
The lodge is perched at the edge of the water looking west towards the town of Gustavus, Alaska, the gateway community to Glacier Bay National Park (yep, back yard of a national park!). Facing south are the Porpoise Islands and the Icy Strait. The Icy Strait is the go-to place for any sort of whale watching. You might even get to experience the wonder of watching a pod of humpback whales bubble net feeding! Anyway, like we said. It’s a pretty cool place…
We’re a smaller lodge and specialize in groups of 10-14. We like it that way because well, we like people, and we like getting to know you and be able to personalize your trip into what YOU want. It also makes us perfect for families. Fishing lodges are DEFINITELY not just for men, proven by the fact that our owners, Jeff & Kim had only daughters and every one of them is an integral part of running the lodge.
The lodge is cozy, the fishing is incredible, the sights are awe-inspiring and we, your hosts, cannot wait to share the magic of Alaska with you!
- Jeff & Kim, Kayla & Jake, Hailey & Jessie, Ashlynne and Brynlee
5 days and 6 nights in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
Sunday evening – Saturday morning
- Round trip transportation from Juneau to the lodge in Excursion Inlet, Alaska
- Fully equipped 19′ Alumaweld boat with 75 HP Yamaha motor, depth finders, rain covers and all Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Salmon rod, reel and tackle
- Halibut rod, real and tackle
- Fish processing: filleting, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airlines
- All rain gear, including boots
- Two 50 lbs. airline approved fish boxes (more can be purchased if guests catch more than 100 lbs. of fish)
- All meals, including grab & go breakfast, hot breakfast, sandwich and sack-lunch, and dinner with dessert
- Lodging: private hotel style rooms with bathrooms in each.
- Laundry facilities
- Alcoholic Beverages/mixers – You may purchase alcohol when in Juneau and bring it with you on the float plane
- Gratuities – Suggested 15% of your per person rate
- Fly fishing gear – Guests are welcome to bring their own gear as there are great rivers near the lodge that are excellent for fly fishing!
- Any lost or damaged items such as down rigger weights, down riggers, broken fishing rods, damaged propellers or lower units, damaged motors, etc.
- 7 day fishing license or king stamp. Please purchase licenses prior to your visit from the Alaska Fish and Game website here.
How to Book:
1. Pick your week. (Take a look at the chart below to check availability).
2. Send us an email with your first and last name, number of your party, which week you'd prefer to book, and a second choice week.
3. We'll help you pick a week best suited for your group and get your spot reserved!
4. Payment: We require half down ($1,600.00) upon booking to reserve your spot, with the remainder due by 05/1/2021. We accept PayPal and checks mailed to:
Salmon Run Fishing Lodge
4918 Blue Grouse Place
Billings, MT 59105
**Please note that beginning May 1, 2021 a weekly late charge of $50.00 will be added to any unpaid balance. You will not be able to load the float plane to the lodge if you still have an unpaid balance.**
Pricing is per person.