Don't want to fish? You could...
- Hike through the Tongass National Forest to Neva Lake
- Visit the cannery store and the museum click here for more info
- Whale Watching: Orcas and humpback whales are frequently sighted within our boundaries
- Wildlife observation: the lodge’s wrap around porch is the perfect place to watch for brown bear, moose, wolves, sea lions, seals, otters, blacktail deal, etc.
- Travel to the town of Gustavus for the day and visit Glacier Bay National Park click here for more info
- Relax: the great room in the lodge is the perfect place to wind down for the day. Grab a book, a warm dream and cozy on up by the fire!